Primary Activities for boys and girls roster

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
jefferyborders

Primary Activities for boys and girls roster

Post by jefferyborders »

It was my understanding that primary children can begin attending primary activities for boys and girls in the year they turn 8, however it is only showing children who are 8 and up in the member list for each group. Is anyone else facing this problem, or are these names going to be migrated into the rolls for each group?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Primary Activities for boys and girls roster

Post by jdlessley »

You are right about what the age is for attendance in Activity Days. Handbook 2, 11.5.2 states: "Where practical, the Primary may hold activity days for boys and girls ages 7 through 11. Children may begin attending in January of the year they turn 8."

The transition to all the recent new programs and guidance for the programs is going to take a while to properly be implemented in the online systems. Just to make sure the development teams are aware of the issues you should provide feedback through the link found at the bottom of the online page you find the problem.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

There is a process running this morning that is fixing this. It should be done within the next couple of hours.
theodore.turley

Post by theodore.turley »

I have a boy not showing as assigned to the Primary Activities so when we run lists he does not show up. But there is not an option for me to add the class. Please help
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

theodore.turley wrote:I have a boy not showing as assigned to the Primary Activities so when we run lists he does not show up. But there is not an option for me to add the class. Please help
If you:
Go to Organizations > Primary.
Select Primary Activities - Boys.
Click on the Members tab.

Down at the bottom of the list on the right side there is an Add Member option.

Return to “Membership Help”