delete Non-Member Record

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
danielpfeifer

delete Non-Member Record

Postby danielpfeifer » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:11 am

Hello together

I tried to Create an Member record of a new born child. Somehow I could not do it right, so I created a "NON-MEMBER Record, who is related so a Member".
Now I wanted to correct this and I tried to create this Member Record right. But it says, that there is am Double-Record and I should correct it.
It shows me the wrong Record, but in the member-List of the ward I can not find this Record.
How can I delete this former created Record or How can I even find it??

Excuse my English
Greetings from a desperate Ward Clerk
Daniel

mikebeth16

Re: delete Non-Member Record

Postby mikebeth16 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:39 am

In case you haven't found a solution yet, you can call the help line at [telephone number redacted*]. I don't have experience with your specific question, but they can walk you through it.

*Moderator note: The Global Service Department (GSD) has asked us not to publish the telephone number in the forum.
Last edited by jdlessley on Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: redact GSD telephone number

drepouille

Re: delete Non-Member Record

Postby drepouille » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:43 pm

The primary contact for training and helping a ward clerk is the stake clerk. A ward clerk may of course call the Global Service Center, but he must call the appropriate telephone number for his area and country. The number for the USA is not appropriate for other countries.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska

Return to “Membership Help”