ordination dates

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
dallinashtondegraffenried

ordination dates

Post by dallinashtondegraffenried »

Me and my bishop just conducted our membership audit and one of the exceptions had the following: An ordination date is out of order with respect to another existing office. Please check the ordination dates.

However, LCR only notes the most recent ordination (in this case, an ordination to the office of Priest) and there appears to be no way to find previous ordination dates in order to correct this "exception".
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: ordination dates

Post by russellhltn »

You might need to contact support. I'd be surprised if MLS or LCR would allow future dates, which would be the only way I could see them being recorded out of order.

I'd double check his ordination date against his birthdate in case the error message is misleading. In the past, some have been ordained a few days before thier qualifying birthdate.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Membership Help”