Page 2 of 2
Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:54 pm
I guess my comprehension is not working as I don't understand the all adults feature so I don't know what I am supposed to look for.
Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:41 pm
To use the "All Adults" e-mail feature log onto the directory. In the left column pane select "Ward Organizations". In the middle column titled "Filtered Results" select "Adults". In the right column click the "Email all adults" link. This will open your e-mail client with all the adults with registered e-mail addresses listed as addressees in the blind carbon copy (Bcc) field.
Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:45 pm
dr_computer wrote:I guess my comprehension is not working as I don't understand the all adults feature so I don't know what I am supposed to look for.
Sorry -- I should have been more explicit.
- Go to the Directory on lds.org (Tools > Directory)
- Select "Ward Organizations" in the left-hand menu
- You should see in the middle panel some choices such as High Priests, Elders, Relief Society, etc. The last entry will be "Adults".
- Click on Adults
- You will see all the adults displayed in the right-hand panel.
- At the top of that panel, immediately below the "Adults" title, is a link for "Email all Adults"
- Click on that link, which will bring up your default mail client, with all the email addresses for all adults in your ward in the BCC field, ready for you to send an email to them. (Note that the privacy settings for households and for email addresses for individuals within households may prevent some addresses from being included.)
Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:38 pm
Thanks to all. I finally understand and it works like a charm. Just what I have needed
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:15 am
Sorry to be so late in recognizing help. I found the "all adults" finally and it satisfies our needs for now. appreciate patience with me...