Page 1 of 1

Finance Clerk cannot access clerk.lds.org

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:12 am
by champted
I am the assistant branch clerk for finances, and am listed as such in cdol.lds.org , to which I have access. When I try to log on to clerk.lds.org, I get an "Access Denied" screen.

This is making it difficult to take the auditing training that I need to do before our next audit <grin>.

--champted

Re: Finance Clerk cannot access clerk.lds.org

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:53 am
by eblood66
champted wrote:I am the assistant branch clerk for finances, and am listed as such in cdol.lds.org , to which I have access. When I try to log on to clerk.lds.org, I get an "Access Denied" screen.

This is making it difficult to take the auditing training that I need to do before our next audit <grin>.

--champted


Financial clerks do not currently have access to clerk.lds.org. I don't see any links to audit training on that site. Does auditing.lds.org have the training your looking for?

Re: Finance Clerk cannot access clerk.lds.org

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:14 am
by aebrown
champted wrote:This is making it difficult to take the auditing training that I need to do before our next audit <grin>.

The current finance training is on the Record-Keeping and Technology Support site (there's no need to go through Clerk Resources). Sign in and then choose "Finance" on the left side under "Topics".

Re: Finance Clerk cannot access clerk.lds.org

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:08 pm
by champted
eblood66 wrote: Does auditing.lds.org have the training your looking for?


aebrown wrote:The current finance training is on the Record-Keeping and Technology Support site (there's no need to go through Clerk Resources). Sign in and then choose "Finance" on the left side under "Topics".


Both of those are what I need. I consider this issue "solved". Thank you both very much, and Happy New Year.

--champted