Phone number for support?

Discussions about Internet service providers (ISPs), the Meetinghouse Firewall, wired and wireless networking, usage, management, and support of Meetinghouse Internet
omagico

Phone number for support?

Postby omagico » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:23 pm

I have a building that SLC put a discovery center in. Need a number to call to get it working again

aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Phone number for support?

Postby aebrown » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:43 am

omagico wrote:I have a building that SLC put a discovery center in. Need a number to call to get it working again

All FamilySearch-related questions go through FamilySearch support at 1-866-406-1830 (or if you're not in North America, you can go to the FamilySearch Contact Us page to look up the number for other countries).

lancemcrae

email support

Postby lancemcrae » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:49 am

I sent an email to all ward members showing them how to do family hisotry and indexing from there homes. I tried to attach 3 documents from my own computer and when I hit find where they are at, I found them on my computer and attached them to the general email. The attachments showed in 3 boxes above the box for attachments, and when I sent it, the attachments were completely garbled. It was showing the computer talk for each word. I really need to get these 3 attachments to our ward members Asap since they already have the email, but can't open the step by step processes on both family history and indexing. I need to know if there is something I can do on this end to fix the problem or be walked thru the process, perferably by voice.. Thank you

Return to “Meetinghouse Internet”