TM Down this weekend?

Discussions about Internet service providers (ISPs), the Meetinghouse Firewall, wired and wireless networking, usage, management, and support of Meetinghouse Internet
bbennion94

TM Down this weekend?

Post by bbennion94 »

I just received an email that the TM will be down this weekend.

We have a webcast for Stake Conference this Sunday that will have a General Authority present.

Anyone else seen this and have any ideas on how long TM will be down? Our buildings are far apart and unfortunately, we don't have someone at every building to assist in manually disabling the access points.

Thanks!

Brad Bennion
Los Altos Stake STS
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: TM Down this weekend?

Post by russellhltn »

If you know the hours, you might disable everything before it goes down and re-enable Monday before Seminary.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
bbennion94

Post by bbennion94 »

Yeah, thats the current plan. We have early morning Seminary here in CA so i'll probably just disable saturday night and reenable Sunday after Stake conference. I was just hoping the downtime would be really quick.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Well, from another post, it's already down. Hopefully it comes up sooner than that.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

russellhltn wrote:Well, from another post, it's already down. Hopefully it comes up sooner than that.
I have not seen an email, and TM is not down at the moment, although if I go there and back here I have to sign in again.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I failed to mention that it seems to have come back up this morning. It was down for several hours.

Something in the back of my head says I've seen a message about a planned outage. I can't find anything in my email, so it might have been something on the site.

Return to “Meetinghouse Internet”