Meeting House Internet Some devices not connecting

Discussions about Internet service providers (ISPs), the Meetinghouse Firewall, wired and wireless networking, usage, management, and support of Meetinghouse Internet
alton5352

Meeting House Internet Some devices not connecting

Postby alton5352 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:17 am

On several Sundays now, some devices are able to connect and some are not. Last Sunday for example 4 -I-phones, 1-Ipad and 1- Surface Pro were not able to connect. However Androids and Mac Books were able to.
We reset the router, forgot network and reconnected, powered off and on the devices, drove away from meetinghouse and back, and still the devices connect to the router but no internet.
The same devices usually connect right away on other Sundays....... I am thinking it is something to do with the pop-up acceptance page. Is there a way to prompt the acceptance page ??? or has anyone else have similar issue ??

nicolaysen

Re: Meeting House Internet Some devices not connecting

Postby nicolaysen » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:17 am

Same issue here. My iPad and MacBook Pro do not show the accept terms page.

nicolaysen

Re: Meeting House Internet Some devices not connecting

Postby nicolaysen » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:30 pm

Found a solution that worked for me in another forum. Try clearing any entries you have for DNS Servers in your network settings on the client machine. (For a Mac: System Preferences > Network > Advanced > DNS Tab. Click any entries under DNS Servers: and then click the "—" button)

Return to “Meetinghouse Internet”