Helper Number

Discussions around Genealogy technology.
glade2

Helper Number

Post by glade2 »

I created a new familysearch account for my 10 year-old daughter so she could attend training for Primary aged children. I am supposed to email the trainers my daughter's user name and helper number. I have her user name but I don't know how to find the helper number. That's my request for help in finding it. Thanks, Glade
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Helper Number

Post by russellhltn »

You can find that information by going to FamilySearch, clicking on "Help" in the upper right corner, and entering "helper number". That will take you to the guide.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
montann

Post by montann »

Her helper # is the last 5 numbers in her membership record number. Ask clerk for a fast answer if you don't know it.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

montann wrote:Her helper # is the last 5 numbers in her membership record number. Ask clerk for a fast answer if you don't know it.
That's correct by default, but any user can change the Helper Number. In this case, it's pretty obvious she would not have changed it yet, so the clerk route would work. I'm just clarifying the more complete answer for others who might see this post.

Return to “Family History”