Unable to Print Family History Activity Report

Discussions around Genealogy technology.
davidanthonyhooker

Unable to Print Family History Activity Report

Post by davidanthonyhooker »

Why am I not able to PRINT Novembe'rs Report. I've been trying for 2 days. Surely the Server is not down for this long as indicated.
tomchrishurst

Re: Unable to Print Family History Activity Report

Post by tomchrishurst »

I am unable to Print Family History Activity Report. Each Time I try i get the following message.

Sorry, an error occurred while processing this page.
The server is currently unavailable because it is overloaded or down for maintenance. Generally, this is a temporary state. Please try again later.

You may also try returning to the previous page by clicking your browser's back button.
davidanthonyhooker

So, you are having problems, as well? The message above is what I was referring to with "as indicated". This can't be due to Server Overload or Maintenance because it has gone on for too long. Hardly temporary.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

The ICS (IT) department is aware of the issues and they are working the issues. Yes, it has been ongoing for a few weeks; but it is difficult for the small number of church ICS employees to resolve overnight. When one issue is resolved and another change is made to the system things don't always go well in the transition. There are multiple changes being made to implement the program changes announced in general conference. All of this will require patience on our part.

Please continue to provide feedback using the feedback link found at the bottom of the churchofjesuschrist.org page that is experiencing the issues. If that page is not available because of a problem then use the home page link. All feedback is routed to the responsible person, office, or department for resolution. Due to the volume of feedback it is not practical to respond directly to each feedback submitted. In some cases you may get a generic automated response. In others you may get a church service missionary response. Unfortunately, in some cases, there may be no response at all. If you do not get a response or the response does not appear to address your issue as you would expect, please be assured the feedback was received and is being worked.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

According to this post, it takes about 10 days before the prior month's report is ready.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
davidanthonyhooker

Okay, thanks, will be patient. This is the first time I have had a problem with this so I resolved it by doing "Screen Captures" and building the report in a Word doc. I like to post it on our Ward FB Page to keep the members informed of our progress so have to Print it then Scan it as a .jpg before I can attach it to a Post. Be useful to be able to upload it to FB or am I missing something?

Return to “Family History”