MRN

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
chelsieeprice

MRN

Postby chelsieeprice » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:48 pm

My membership number and birth date don't match up when I try and add it to my LDS tools. I am trying to take the childrens training and can't have it recorded without adding my membership record number, but it won't accept it.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: MRN

Postby russellhltn » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:41 pm

You may be trying to add the wrong MRN (temple recommends can be wrong). Or, the usual message includes the possibility that the MRN is on an another account. An account you've forgotten about. (Such as for FamilySearch).

Either way, you may have to work with the ward membership clerk, either to get the right MRN or to be put in touch with support.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”