Donations online

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
celsosarmientoangulonavalunajr@gmail.com

Re: DonationQs online

Postby celsosarmientoangulonavalunajr@gmail.com » Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:13 am

I canNot pay tithes to my account

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: DonationQs online

Postby russellhltn » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:23 am

celsosarmientoangulonavalunajr@gmail.com wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:13 am I canNot pay tithes to my account
What country are you in? It's not available in all countries.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

mapreimac

Re: Donations online

Postby mapreimac » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:32 pm

I cant set up bank account , bsb code for Australia is invalid as i entered. Im i missing a number?

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:42 pm

mapreimac wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:32 pm I cant set up bank account , bsb code for Australia is invalid as i entered. Im i missing a number?
Is your membership record in Australia? By default, the system requires you to use a bank in the country you're in.

Otherwise, you'll have to see if someone else from that country has any ideas.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

lajackson
Community Moderators

Postby lajackson » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:56 pm

russellhltn wrote:Otherwise, you'll have to see if someone else from that country has any ideas.
I would suggest that you speak with your clerk. I have read elsewhere at the forum that the code needs to be entered just right with proper spaces or dashes or whatever it is, and that the system is very picky about it. Your clerk should be able to help you.

Return to “Church Account”