W-2

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Manwichman44
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:50 am

Re: W-2

Postby Manwichman44 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:01 am

I misplaced my W-2 and was employed a up until April of last year. is there any way I could find a copy?

davida777
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:01 pm

Re: W-2

Postby davida777 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:29 pm

How do I get my w2s if I was a former employee and can’t get on the employee website?

Shae.Anderson
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:19 pm

Re: W-2

Postby Shae.Anderson » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:22 pm

My husband and I worked at the DI in Rexburg last year. We have since moved and have not received our w2. We can't seem to find a place to access them.

franstuff
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:43 pm

Re: W-2

Postby franstuff » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:49 pm

How do I get a copy of my W-2's for 2018 & 2019 to give to Washington State Unemployment?

scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee
Posts: 2705
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:55 pm
Location: Riverton, Utah

Re: W-2

Postby scgallafent » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:07 am

If you are a current Church employee, you can download the from the AtWork web site. If you are no longer a Church employee, you will need to contact the Global Services Department for assistance.

Brianne2
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:11 am

Re: W-2

Postby Brianne2 » Sat May 09, 2020 10:53 am

I am a former Deseret employee that worked from last July to January (2019-2020). I never got my W2 in the mail because I changed addresses. Is there a way to find my W2 online?

tannettew
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 6:58 pm

Re: W-2

Postby tannettew » Sat May 09, 2020 7:01 pm

My son was employed at DI last year until January of this year 2020 and never received his W-2 in the mail. With everything closed due to coronavirus, we can’t reach anyone anywhere in the church system who can give us any answers but we NEED to get his taxes filed. Can anyone help us connect with the right people?

rmrichesjr
Community Moderators
Posts: 2708
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:32 am
Location: Dundee, Oregon, USA

Re: W-2

Postby rmrichesjr » Sat May 09, 2020 8:05 pm

Brianne2 wrote:I am a former Deseret employee that worked from last July to January (2019-2020). I never got my W2 in the mail because I changed addresses. Is there a way to find my W2 online?


tannettew wrote:My son was employed at DI last year until January of this year 2020 and never received his W-2 in the mail. With everything closed due to coronavirus, we can’t reach anyone anywhere in the church system who can give us any answers but we NEED to get his taxes filed. Can anyone help us connect with the right people?


Did either of you happen to notice that the post immediately before your two posts answered your questions?

scgallafent wrote:If you are a current Church employee, you can download the from the AtWork web site. If you are no longer a Church employee, you will need to contact the Global Services Department for assistance.

ffalealo
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun May 24, 2020 1:42 pm

Re: W-2

Postby ffalealo » Sun May 24, 2020 1:43 pm

I am also a former worker and I moved out the city for good. And I’m not sure how am I gon go to receive it. I don’t have have access too.

rmrichesjr
Community Moderators
Posts: 2708
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:32 am
Location: Dundee, Oregon, USA

Re: W-2

Postby rmrichesjr » Sun May 24, 2020 3:16 pm

ffalealo wrote:I am also a former worker and I moved out the city for good. And I’m not sure how am I gon go to receive it. I don’t have have access too.


Please refer back to this post from 09 Apr 2020 09:07:

scgallafent wrote:If you are a current Church employee, you can download the from the AtWork web site. If you are no longer a Church employee, you will need to contact the Global Services Department for assistance.


Return to “Church Account”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests