W-2

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
ValerieB1978

Re: W-2 & global services department

Postby ValerieB1978 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:46 am

scgallafent wrote:If you are a current Church employee, you can download the from the AtWork web site. If you are no longer a Church employee, you will need to contact the Global Services Department for assistance.

Anyone know how to get a hold of the global services office?
rmrichesjr wrote:
ffalealo wrote:I am also a former worker and I moved out the city for good. And I’m not sure how am I gon go to receive it. I don’t have have access too.

Please refer back to this post from 09 Apr 2020 09:07:

scgallafent wrote:If you are a current Church employee, you can download the from the AtWork web site. If you are no longer a Church employee, you will need to contact the Global Services Department for assistance.

jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: W-2 & global services department

Postby jdlessley » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:50 pm

ValerieB1978 wrote:[Anyone know how to get a hold of the global services office?

Contact your ward/branch clerk or stake clerk. They can get you that contact information.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center?

GWarDude

Re: W-2

Postby GWarDude » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:35 am

Hello, I worked for the Church as a janitor in Utah before COVID hit. I have since moved and never received my W2. I am also "access denied" on the atwork website. Where can I get my W2 form?

rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Postby rmrichesjr » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:55 pm

GWarDude wrote:Hello, I worked for the Church as a janitor in Utah before COVID hit. I have since moved and never received my W2. I am also "access denied" on the atwork website. Where can I get my W2 form?

Please refer to the few posts right before yours. They will tell you that former employees will need to contact the Global Service Center. Your ward/branch clerk can give you the number.

scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Postby scgallafent » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:20 pm

This thread has been locked since it has become a series of posts asking the question that has already been answered. To sum up the answers:

Current employees should be able to get their W-2 from the AtWork website.

Former employees will probably need to contact the Global Services Department. To get contact information for the GSD, ask your ward clerk to get that information from the Help Center, which is available under the Help menu in Leader and Clerk Resources.

Return to “Church Account”