Trouble signing in, PLEASE HELP!!!

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
mreyes0328

Re: Trouble signing in, PLEASE HELP!!!

Postby mreyes0328 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:31 pm

No puedo entrar a mi cuenta, me pide actualización y lo hago y no me deja entrar y me pide mi numero de miembro y lo pongo y dice que esta mal y mi fecha de nacimiento y yo lo pongo bien, por favor ayúdenme porque necesito ver el calendario de la estaca?

smokeybaum

Postby smokeybaum » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:26 pm

Apparently my husband and I have the same user name, and the system will not let him sign in to his lds account

pullenb

Postby pullenb » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:44 am

For several days I have not been able to sign in to get temple names. It tells me to try again later.

kaseykunz

Postby kaseykunz » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:51 am

I am having the same problem. I’ve tried everything. Nothing works.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:00 am

pullenb wrote:For several days I have not been able to sign in to get temple names. It tells me to try again later.

Where are you logging in? LCR is affected, but not FamilySearch.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”