Incorrect Address when generating Statement of Contributions

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
kjoyner

Incorrect Address when generating Statement of Contributions

Post by kjoyner »

My address and ward/stake information is correct, however, when the contributions statement is generated, the address on the statement is an APO address I had when I lived in Germany from 2008-2012. The same thing is happening for other members of my family, also.
peggelee

Re: Incorrect Address when generating Statement of Contributions

Post by peggelee »

If you find out how to get this changed please let me know--my statement still gives my Germany APO address--I left there in May 2011 and moved to Washington state, then to England in 2013 and Alaska in 2016--how can we get it corrected????
longunner

Post by longunner »

My temple print out cards have my old address, but my membership address is updated.... ? Why aren't these two addresses one in the same? I see no way to change this ? Can you solve the mystery...? Thanks Kelly
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

longunner wrote:My temple print out cards have my old address, but my membership address is updated.... ? Why aren't these two addresses one in the same? I see no way to change this ? Can you solve the mystery...? Thanks Kelly
For the temple cards:
  • Sign in to FamilySearch.
  • Click on your name in the upper right and select "Settings"
  • Switch to the "Contact" tab (just under the banner)
  • Update as needed
  • Click "Save Changes"
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
superdave98

Post by superdave98 »

A member of our ward had that issue (contributions statement) and we did a support message. Support provided an email address where the member could send a message asking them to correct the issue. I'm not at the building so I can't provide the email, but a support message should get you a similar response.
Dave

Return to “Church Account”