Area book planner

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Yellowgretel

Area book planner

Post by Yellowgretel »

I'm trying to sign into my area book planner and it says my username or password is incorrect even though when I log into any other lds account, my username and password work. My church membership number is already in my account so I don't know what to do next.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Area book planner

Post by russellhltn »

I'm not sure what callings or positions have access to the planner. Most likely, the MRN on your account doesn't match the MRN of the persons who have been granted access. I check with your ward clerk or mission office as appropriate.

If you just received your calling, I'd wait 24 hours after your calling has been recorded. It can take that long for the computers to sync up and give you rights to your new calling.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
shadpfoster

Re: Area book planner

Post by shadpfoster »

Is there a way to access Area Book on a computer? We are wanting to to help our Ward Mission Leader see the people in our area. If this is not available I would strongly suggest this.

Return to “Church Account”