Membership record duplicate?

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
reichbraiden

Membership record duplicate?

Post by reichbraiden »

I can’t update my membership online to use the mobile apps. Every time I try to update my MRN it says my information is incorrect or my account already exists. I asked my bishop and he said I have the correct MRN. And I don’t have any record of an existing account. I also can’t renew my username or password. Can someone just reset my account?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Membership record duplicate?

Post by russellhltn »

No one here can do that. If you're not able to recover the username by using the email or phone number, talk to your ward clerk about being put in contact with support.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”