Protection Training login issues

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
bryonblackwell

Re: Protection Training login issues

Post by bryonblackwell »

Same thing. I cannot do the training and have it linked to my account. Bueller...Bueller....
wenjens

Post by wenjens »

Same thing is happening to me.
BryantLGillins

Post by BryantLGillins »

I'm having the same issue - someone please help!
Davecarona

Post by Davecarona »

same problem
mrskey

Membership number not recognised

Post by mrskey »

I’m trying to access the new safeguarding training in protectingchildren.churchofjesuschrist.org and it keeps asking me to update my account with my membership number. This is already present in my profile and I use this login to regularly order sacred clothing, the ordering of which requires the presence of a church membership number. Please advise as I want the training to be recorded so I only do this once. Many thanks. Rebekah
hofmom

Post by hofmom »

I'm also having the same issues. My membership # is in the system, I've verified that it's correct but it still won't recognize that it's in.
dfpilling

Post by dfpilling »

I have the same issue of trying to link my MRN. On my account the MRN is correctly listed, and yet I cannot proceed with the training until it is 'updated'. Everything on my account is filled in and correct. I took the training (mid-week) without being recorded. How can I get the training recorded on my account. Is this an issue for the ward clerk?
callisterja

Post by callisterja »

We’re having this same problem.
bmunford

Post by bmunford »

Im glad to see Im not the only having the same issue. Anyone received an answer yet?
saradavcamp

Post by saradavcamp »

segkdowning wrote:My Church Account shows that it is linked with my MRN, but the training just keeps asking me to update it and won’t let me proceed unless I access the training without it being recorded. I did the training without it being recorded, hoping that there was a glitch, but it looks like it was not actually recorded. I tried doing it on my phone and then switched to a laptop. Neither my husband nor I can get it to recognize that our MRN is linked to our Church Account, so it won’t let us proceed past this screen. Our ward clerk doesn't know why.

Any ideas?
I'm having the same problem too. I want it to be recorded, but it won't accept that my membership number is already connected.

Return to “Church Account”