Protection Training login issues

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
callisterja

Re: Protection Training login issues

Post by callisterja »

I just talked with the Global Support Center and they said they are aware of the bug and are working on fixing it. They said to try again tomorrow.
cshakespear

Post by cshakespear »

I have the same problem.
mrskey

Post by mrskey »

My ward clerk reentered the number but to no avail.
erkelenstc

Linking MRN to Church Account Error

Post by erkelenstc »

Hi,
I am trying to complete the Youth Protection training. When I launched the training I was told that I needed to link my MRN to my church account. But my MRN is already connected to my church account. I am able to access everything I need to through my church account including Tools, LCR, Family Search, etc. I am not sure why the training module is not recognizing my MRN with my account. Any ideas?
bballrob

Post by bballrob »

I completed the training the first day that it was available(August 15). I know of one other person who did the same thing. THe report to see who has done it isn't reflecting that I've completed. Same with the other person. In looking at the report, it appears that the first date anyone got credit for doing it was August 25. Anyone else seen this issue?
ashbyhatch

Trouble Accessing the Protecting Children Training

Post by ashbyhatch »

I am trying to access the Protecting Children Training. When I go in it says that in order for the training to be recorded I need to add my MRN (membership record number) to mu church account and it directs me to update my account. Once I got in there I saw that my MRN was already in there and linked to my account. So I clicked the link to continue with the training but it still won't let me through. It keeps redirecting me back to update my account. I have access to my LDS Tools, and all other forms of communication which means everything is linked but I can't get into this training. I contacted our membership clerk and he hasn't heard of this happening to anyone else. Anyone else have this issue and know how to resolve it?
ashbyhatch

Post by ashbyhatch »

segkdowning wrote:My Church Account shows that it is linked with my MRN, but the training just keeps asking me to update it and won’t let me proceed unless I access the training without it being recorded. I did the training without it being recorded, hoping that there was a glitch, but it looks like it was not actually recorded. I tried doing it on my phone and then switched to a laptop. Neither my husband nor I can get it to recognize that our MRN is linked to our Church Account, so it won’t let us proceed past this screen. Our ward clerk doesn't know why.

Any ideas?
This keeps happening to me too. I keep getting the same message screen. Were you ever able to figure it out?
shelbell01

Post by shelbell01 »

Same here and with a few others in my ward. I'm following...
mikezollinger

Post by mikezollinger »

Same problem here. Is anyone from the church support monitoring these issues?
diondrae

Post by diondrae »

callisterja wrote:I just talked with the Global Support Center and they said they are aware of the bug and are working on fixing it. They said to try again tomorrow.
Thanks!

Return to “Church Account”