Protection Training login issues

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
keithsmith22

Re: Protection Training login issues

Post by keithsmith22 »

Me 2

Took it the first day August 16, was logged in normally, my account shows my MRN #, my ward says I never completed....
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

keithsmith22 wrote:Me 2

Took it the first day August 16, was logged in normally, my account shows my MRN #, my ward says I never completed....
In our ward, those who took it the first day or two after it was released were not properly recorded. They ended up taking it again after the bugs were worked out (it only takes about 15 minutes). If you received an email stating you completed it, I think your ward clerk can forward that to the Service Center and they can add it to your record.
yespraveen

Post by yespraveen »

Dear president, my membership record number is [removed] and couldn't able to link to my account.

my account user Id: yespraveen
Last edited by russellhltn on Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: MRN removed - this is a public forum
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

yespraveen wrote:Dear president, my membership record number is [removed] and couldn't able to link to my account.

my account user Id: yespraveen
To add your MRN to your account, you need to go to https://account.churchofjesuschrist.org/

Select the Membership Tab.

If you get an error message, please read this post.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rfogth

Post by rfogth »

I am a Ward Clerk, and a Sister is having the same issue saying that the MRN needs to be linked to her account, but it already is. I know that they were having these issues in September, but we are now in December, and it is still happening. Did anyone get through after having this problem?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

rfogth wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:31 pm I am a Ward Clerk, and a Sister is having the same issue saying that the MRN needs to be linked to her account, but it already is. I know that they were having these issues in September, but we are now in December, and it is still happening. Did anyone get through after having this problem?
Those posts in September were for September 2019, near the time the training was first required.
Did you, the ward clerk, confirm yourself that the sister's account had her MRN recorded? I had a member claim their MRN was recorded in their account. I had them show me by logging into their account to let me see. It was not recorded. Two other members had their spouses MRN recorded and therefore did not show them as having done the training. Another member had two church accounts. The one they were using was a nonmember account (MRN not recorded) and they had forgotten about the other member account (with the MRN recorded) long ago. They were getting the message that states "Either the MRN and/or birthdate is not valid or the account already exists" when trying to add their MRN to their nonmember account. After following the instructions in this post they were able to recover that account and complete the training.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”