Protection Training login issues

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Elaine63

Re: Protection Training login issues

Postby Elaine63 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:20 pm

My Church Account shows that it is linked with my MRN, but the training just keeps asking me to update it and won’t let me proceed unless I access the training without it being recorded. When I go to the page to put in my MRN, it is already there. After two hours of trying to correct, all it does is now show my husband's name at the beginning of the training instead of the end. Super frustrating, since this is a required training! Maybe the Editor should pass this problem on to someone who can address it

rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Postby rmrichesjr » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:49 pm

Editor? What editor? This is a user-to-user mutual-support forum. Most of the moderators and community administrators are volunteers with no greater access to official Church channels than anyone else. At best, posting here might yield suggestions if there are things you can do to get around a problem. The only suggestion I know of for something like this is to try clearing the brower's cache and deleting all cookies connected with Church websites. Some odd system behaviors can be cleared up by taking those steps, apparently because the browser's cache and/or cookies sometimes get corrupted.

For official support or to report bugs in the system, please use the Feedback link on a page close to where you see the problem's symptom's. Alternatively, you could talk with your ward clerk and have him arrange contact with the Global Service Center.

katielayne95

Postby katielayne95 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:32 pm

I seem to be having the same problem everyone else is having. I am trying to complete the training and it keeps telling me to link my membership number to my account which was already done and update my account. Still can't get the option to start the training. Help!!!

dixonha

Postby dixonha » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:46 pm

Same issue here and I bet for many others in the stake. Any fixes?

scottmsessions

Postby scottmsessions » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:32 am

I have logged in, did two step verification, checked to see that my RMN is correct, logged out and re-logged back in, and I get the same issue as recorded above. How is it that this glitch has not been addressed?

jessiBOW

Protection Training login issues

Postby jessiBOW » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:33 am

I have the correct member number on my account and it continues to say the same thing that I am not member synced to the Youth protection training. I have already completed it.

wlewis

Postby wlewis » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:31 am

Same Problem.

wootten1

Postby wootten1 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:42 am

Same thing is happening to me. My MRN is linked to my account and the only way I can complete the training is if I select complete the training but don’t record

Stacyrobinson

Postby Stacyrobinson » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:18 am

Same thing happening to me?

mayjoshua@outlook.com

Postby mayjoshua@outlook.com » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:59 am

I am having the same issue.
jmay

Return to “Church Account”