Contact Panduri Branch LDS Church, ROMANIA

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
TheGalarzas

Contact Panduri Branch LDS Church, ROMANIA

Post by TheGalarzas »

Hello, anyone tell me how to contact (email) the LDS Branch in Bucharest Romania? Please email m.galarza123@yahoo.com, thank you.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Contact Panduri Branch LDS Church, ROMANIA

Post by lajackson »

Your ward or branch clerk should be able to provide you with that information.
TheGalarzas

Post by TheGalarzas »

No Kidding? Looking for another resource. Thank you for help.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

You can use maps.churchofjesuschrist.org, but I only see phone numbers listed.

That's all that I'm aware of that's available publicly.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
TheGalarzas

Post by TheGalarzas »

Thank you & hello, think what you are saying church only releases contact information posted on internet, no email. Sounds like government organization, to me. It is okay, phone number will only get me to someone who does not speak English and is long distance call. Understand and accept. Again, thank you.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

TheGalarzas wrote:No Kidding? Looking for another resource. Thank you for help.
No kidding.

Contact information is typically limited to the Branch President's name and phone number for public lookups. Your local ward or branch clerk can enter the branch name in the Church Directory of Organizations and Leaders and see the branch presidents email address and other contact information. That is probably the only way you can get anything other than a phone number.
TheGalarzas

Post by TheGalarzas »

Thank you very much. Answer was looking for and understand and what I expected. Thought I would ask anyway.. Have a great day.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

TheGalarzas wrote:Thank you & hello, think what you are saying church only releases contact information posted on internet, no email. Sounds like government organization, to me.
This forum is not an official support forum. It's primarily user-to-user. As such, we lack the authority to release information that the church has not made publicly available though official channels.

If there's another way, so far no one else has thought of it.

Sorry.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”