Problem of My account lds

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Kwawrodolph@gmail.com

Problem of My account lds

Postby Kwawrodolph@gmail.com » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:53 am

Since i had receive My calling from My church i can't get access of My account .when i go there they Saïd access denied refusing please i need help because I am the chief clerk of my parish and I received this call it is now 3 weeks so help me .

scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Problem of My account lds

Postby scgallafent » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:48 am

The account you are using is not associated with your membership record. Go to https://account.churchofjesuschrist.org/membership and update the information there. If you receive an error that the number is already in use, see this post.

masonsjensen15

Postby masonsjensen15 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:49 pm

Dear scgallafent,

When I go to sign into my email it says the following "G Suite - This service cannot be accessed because your login request contained saml assertion that has already been used once. Please try again by starting the login process from the beginning." this occurred after being hacked in a computer cafe in the Philippines. What can I do to recover my account? Thank you for your time and help.

Elder Jensen
Philippines Cabanataun Mission

scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Postby scgallafent » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:32 am

masonsjensen15 wrote:Dear scgallafent,

When I go to sign into my email it says the following "G Suite - This service cannot be accessed because your login request contained saml assertion that has already been used once. Please try again by starting the login process from the beginning." this occurred after being hacked in a computer cafe in the Philippines. What can I do to recover my account? Thank you for your time and help.

Elder Jensen
Philippines Cabanataun Mission

Contact your mission office for assistance. They may need to involve missionary support.

I don't work on those particular systems, so I don't know the details of how the federated authentication is handled for those systems.

Return to “Church Account”