Gospel Living app sign in

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
cscollett1120

Re: Gospel Living app sign in

Post by cscollett1120 »

i made my church account, but it will not let me sign into the app. i have tried multiple times but i can not figure it out. please help me!
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

The most likely cause you cannot sign into the app is your Church Account does not have your membership record number (MRN) registered in your profile. Can you view the online Directory or sign into the Member Tools app? If not then your Church Account does not have your MRN registered in your profile.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
HMGillett

Post by HMGillett »

Did anyone find a fix for this? We are having the same issue. I logged out on my phone to try his username and password and now mine won't work on my phone, my son's phone or my husband's phone. My son and I are both getting the login error message where previously mine worked fine.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

HMGillett wrote:My son and I are both getting the login error message where previously mine worked fine.
Are you connected to the same network as when you login last worked?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Allison375

Post by Allison375 »

We are having the same issues. I can log in on my Gospel Library, but unable to log in to the Gospel Living app. My mom even logged out on her phone and tried mine and now she can't log back in to her phone nowl.
miaence21

Post by miaence21 »

I can log in to LDS tools and it links me to my family, ward, and picture. I can log in online to church website, my account and ward. But Gospel Living app just says “Oops! Sign in failed for some unknown reason. Please try again.” I have deleted and reinstalled app, I have waited a few days and tried again. Nothing works. Does anyone have an answer to this problem??
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

miaence21 wrote:But Gospel Living app just says “Oops! Sign in failed for some unknown reason. Please try again.” I have deleted and reinstalled app, I have waited a few days and tried again. Nothing works. Does anyone have an answer to this problem??
You might try deleting all the data. I'm not sure as uninstall/reinstall does that.

The one time I did that, it did solve my problem and the app behaved like I just installed it for the first time.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”