Can not sigh in to my account.

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
loftintd

Can not sigh in to my account.

Post by loftintd »

I took my phone to Apple to have it reset. Everything was backed up. I have been trying to sign in for months. Everything they say to, I have done and had someone else do it for me. Is there a way to delete the WHOLE account (MSR, old sign in name, old account info and just start over from scratch.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Can not sigh in to my account.

Post by jdlessley »

loftintd wrote:I took my phone to Apple to have it reset. Everything was backed up. I have been trying to sign in for months. Everything they say to, I have done and had someone else do it for me.
What happens when you attempt to log in? What error messages to you get? Have you tried to log into your account through another device/computer and directly to the Church Account login page? By trying to log in through another device/computer you can narrow the issues as to what is causing the problem.
loftintd wrote:Is there a way to delete the WHOLE account (MSR, old sign in name, old account info and just start over from scratch.
Your first tier support is your ward clerk. Then, if he cannot help, you can ask him to get you into contact with the global service department (GSD) help. They will try to resolve the account login issues.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”