I am a new employee at deseret industries and I need to access my employee information to put in my direct deposit infor

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
stephanie032676@gmail.com

I am a new employee at deseret industries and I need to access my employee information to put in my direct deposit infor

Post by stephanie032676@gmail.com »

Can I please have a phone number to call for desert industry employee information or help entering my direct deposit information. Our local store is closed for an undetermined amount of time.
mevans

Re: I am a new employee at deseret industries and I need to access my employee information to put in my direct deposit i

Post by mevans »

I don't know how church employment works. Did they give you and contacts for HR or someone like that?

You could try calling the church service center. Someone there might be able to help you. At least those people may be church employees themselves and have a clue about what to do.
mevans

Re: I am a new employee at deseret industries and I need to access my employee information to put in my direct deposit i

Post by mevans »

I just had a thought and looked at the DI website. Here's a phone number for human resources: 1-801-240-8080

Try that. Hopefully someone answers and can help you.
SJHarrison70

Post by SJHarrison70 »

I can’t find where to download my W2 so from Deseret Industries
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

Church employees can access HR information, including pay statements and W-2 forms, at https://atwork.churchofjesuschrist.org/.
Jeanbonnie

Post by Jeanbonnie »

Need my check receipt but can not find them
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

Need my check receipt but can not find them
Did you try the suggestion earlier in the thread, and contact the phone number for human resources?
delberttsosie

Post by delberttsosie »

I need my check stubs for pay period 2/9/2024
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

delberttsosie wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:09 pm I need my check stubs for pay period 2/9/2024
Nobody here can provide your pay stubs.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

Go to http://home.churchofjesuschrist.org/ and under HR click on @Work.

You might also have to add your MRN to your Church Account

Return to “Church Account”