I added the wrong email address

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
kkadarmi@gmail.com

I added the wrong email address

Post by kkadarmi@gmail.com »

Hey so I added the wrong email address to be verified and I want to reset my email address when I do type it in it says that my email is already being used? Could I please get some help? Thank you :)
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: I added the wrong email address

Post by jdlessley »

Your first line of support is your ward clerk. If he is unable to assist you he can then get you into contact with the global service department (GSD) help line. When you do contact the GSD make sure to have your membership record number (MRN) ready. Your ward clerk can give you a copy of your individual ordinance summary (IOS) with your MRN on it. Any other sources of your MRN, such as your temple recommend, may not be correct due to transcription error.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: I added the wrong email address

Post by russellhltn »

There's a good chance the reason it's already in use is that you have another account. Perhaps for FamilySearch or Church Education.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”