Unable to Access Tech Portions of Church Website

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
TimRiker
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Unable to Access Tech Portions of Church Website

Post by TimRiker »

I'll get to this today and see what I can find.
TimRiker
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by TimRiker »

I found and merged a bunch of duplicate user accounts on Tech. I did not find one with your email address. Can you try again and see if this fixes it?

There has not been a lot of testing on accounts with underscores in them. That might be causing an issues someplace. I don't have time allocated at work to setup and test for that right now. I'm sorry if that's the issue. You can change your Church Account username if you want to try that on the Church account web page.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

What are you trying to do? The only portions of the Tech site that are being actively used are the forum and the wiki.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

scgallafent wrote:What are you trying to do? The only portions of the Tech site that are being actively used are the forum and the wiki.
Some of the projects are still actively being used as well. These are the ones I'm aware of: Gospel Library Windows (volunteer developers), Sacred Music for iOS (volunteer developers), Sacred Music Content (volunteer data entry), Gospel Library for iOS – Public Beta (beta users), LDS Tools for iOS (beta users), and Member Tools Android (beta users).
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Church Account”