Payment of Tithes and Offerings ?

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
chris1947

Payment of Tithes and Offerings ?

Post by chris1947 »

I wish to know how I can pay my tithes and offerings online ?

Thank you,

Christopher R Selway
mrnonaustralianguy

Re: Payment of Tithes and Offerings ?

Post by mrnonaustralianguy »

Good morning! To pay your tithing online, go to the main Church page and scroll down a little, and under Quick Links should be “ONLINE DONATIONS”.
Jeremy 🎶
mrnonaustralianguy

Post by mrnonaustralianguy »

Or you can just go to donations.churchofjesuschrist.org.

Hope this helps!
Jeremy 🎶
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

chris1947 wrote:I wish to know how I can pay my tithes and offerings online ?
If you live in a country that does not yet have this capability you will not be able to do this. Check with your ward clerk to see if your area or country has this capability. If yes, then follow the previous posts information.

Another method to get to the Donations app on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org site is to click My Account and Ward in the upper right of the website page and select Donations in the middle column under the My Ward Column.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
dorothyk

Post by dorothyk »

have moved to a new ward two different times and need to change my personal home address. How do i do that onlube
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

dorothyk wrote:have moved to a new ward two different times and need to change my personal home address. How do i do that onlube
You can't do it yourself. You'll have to talk to your clerk and have him update it. He can do it on-line from his home.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mcharvey

Post by mcharvey »

The online donation withdrew my tithing and fast twice. how do we fix this?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Contact your ward clerk and have him contact support.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
bretbird

Post by bretbird »

jdlessley wrote:
chris1947 wrote:I wish to know how I can pay my tithes and offerings online ?
If you live in a country that does not yet have this capability you will not be able to do this. Check with your ward clerk to see if your area or country has this capability. If yes, then follow the previous posts information.

Another method to get to the Donations app on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org site is to click My Account and Ward in the upper right of the website page and select Donations in the middle column under the My Ward Column.

If living in Brasil how can I change my USA donations slip from adding a USA BANK ACCOUNT, to using the Brazilian “Boleto” system to print a receipt with bar code and pay at a Lottery or Pay at the bank??
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

bretbird wrote:If living in Brasil how can I change my USA donations slip from adding a USA BANK ACCOUNT, to using the Brazilian “Boleto” system to print a receipt with bar code and pay at a Lottery or Pay at the bank??
Send an email to onlinedonationsupport@churchofjesuschrist.org.

I'm not sure what options are available in Brazil, but at least that will "turn off" using the USA account.

Return to “Online Donations”