Can't add my parents birthdates!

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
gefish

Can't add my parents birthdates!

Postby gefish » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:52 am

my record doesn't show my parents Birth Date. How can I Add that information? :)

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Can't add my parents birthdates!

Postby russellhltn » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:20 am

gefish wrote:my record doesn't show my parents Birth Date. How can I Add that information? :)

Where are you trying to add this? The only appropriate place I can think of is FamilySearch.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

garystroble

Re: Can't add my parents birthdates!

Postby garystroble » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:53 pm

Your ward clerk or membership clerk should be able to add your parents' birth dates in LCR, it will depend on whether they are members or not how easy it is to do, but it's available to clerks to update. They have to click on family first on your membership and go from there, either using the pencil icon to click or on the dot symbol; both are on the right of the parent's name.

Return to “Church Account”