membership number

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
CeciliaC14

membership number

Post by CeciliaC14 »

Hi there, my name is Cecilia and I am new member of the church. I just signed up online and I need the member number. I don't see it after signing up.

Thank you so much for your prompt attention to this request.

Kind regards

Cecilia.C
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: membership number

Post by russellhltn »

You need to contact the ward clerk of your ward.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

Good advice. We had an adult convert baptism on October 10th. The mission office created the membership record about ten days later. As soon as I saw the new member record appear, I created an IOS PDF and emailed it to the new member, and asked her to proofread and confirm everything in the record. Some details were either mis-heard or mis-written, and needed to be corrected. So the new member has her MRN to create her member account, FamilySearch account, etc.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

drepouille wrote:Good advice. We had an adult convert baptism on October 10th. The mission office created the membership record about ten days later. As soon as I saw the new member record appear, I created an IOS PDF and emailed it to the new member, and asked her to proofread and confirm everything in the record. Some details were either mis-heard or mis-written, and needed to be corrected. So the new member has her MRN to create her member account, FamilySearch account, etc.
I’m assuming that the same applies in the US, but we can now create member records at the ward level. This is assumes that the Baptism/Confirmation sheet has been correctly filled in and signed by the appropriate people. I did this a couple of weeks ago for a baptism in my own ward!

Return to “Church Account”