Leadership

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
webgirl

Leadership

Post by webgirl »

I cannot figure out how to access the leadership directory so I can find who the RS leaders are and how to contact them, likewise bishopric.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Leadership

Post by russellhltn »

webgirl wrote:I cannot figure out how to access the leadership directory so I can find who the RS leaders are and how to contact them, likewise bishopric.
You have to have an appropriate leadership calling to access it. The general membership cannot.

It can be found at cdol.churchofjesuschrist.org
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Any ward member can access the directory for their own ward, at Directory.ChurchofJesusChrist.org. After signing in, at the bottom left, you'll see a tab labeled "Organizations," where you can find contact information for your bishopric and Relief Society presidency. For this to work, you need to have a membership record number added to your Church Account at Account.ChurchofJesusChrist.org. If you don't have your membership record number, you can get it from your ward clerk.

If you don't know how to find your ward clerk, you can try looking up your ward by searching for your address in the Meetinghouse Locator, to find a phone number for the bishop.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

webgirl wrote:I cannot figure out how to access the leadership directory so I can find who the RS leaders are and how to contact them, likewise bishopric.
Your stake clerk should be able to help you out with some options for obtaining information from other wards in your stake.

Return to “Church Account”