- Made Cloud Foundry the default deployment option in Stack Starter.
- Added field to Stack Starter for entering the portfolio name. While this is essential for Cloud Foundry deployments, it will also provide the ability for repository scanning tools to report on projects by portfolio.
- Added JDK 1.8 as an option to Stack Starter for Java platform version. (JDK 1.7 remains the default.)
- Upgraded Tomcat Maven plugin for Tomcat 7.0.47
- Fixed tomcat deployment to mark *.sh files as executable. Previously this was breaking for paths containing spaces.
- Tcat: STACK-4458 fix bug having to do with muli-part context paths (e.g., /foo/bar) -> thanks to Jared Betteridge for the Pull Request
- Security-web: Fixed an XSS vulnerability in XSRF protection -> thanks to Clint Checketts for the Pull Request.
- Security-web: added X-FRAME-OPTIONS via an optional, configurable filter.
- Added better support for 3 character language codes with the Stack UrlLocaleResolver.
- Added sesstionless HttpSession filters to prevent the HttpSession from being utilized in an application.
- Spring Data JPA Repository Example in Stack Starter
- DB Version Checker Spring Bean in Stack System. Allows you to require a specific version of the database migrations or else your application will fail to start.
- STACK-4626 Allow the grunt task to be specified in the stack grunt maven plugin -> thanks to Clint Checketts for the pull request
- grunt file should be at the root of your maven module.
- node_modules directory will therefore be at the root of your maven module.
- you might want to exclude the node_modules directory from vcs (especially SVN).
- you can now specify the grunt task but it defaults to build so no changes are required.
- you should make sure the generated output gets placed in the target directory as part of your grunt task definition.
- Various additional bug fixes.
- STACK-4679 Variable substitution in DB Migrator can now be fully controlled with Oracle compatible “set define” and “set escape” commands.
- STACK-4314 Added a controllable logging mechanism to DB Migrator - Logback
If you have any questions please contact a member of the team.