Gospel Doctrine not shown in my ward class list.

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
steinhour

Gospel Doctrine not shown in my ward class list.

Post by steinhour »

Gospel Doctrine not shown in my ward class list. We are in the Milton Georgia ward, Roswell Stake and the Gospel Doctrine class is not listed. Any help would be appreciated.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Gospel Doctrine not shown in my ward class list.

Post by jdlessley »

Contact a ward administrator (ward website administrator, ward clerks, executive secretary, or bishopric member) or a member of your Sunday School presidency to have them add the class.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
tclubb

Re: Gospel Doctrine not shown in my ward class list.

Post by tclubb »

You must be either in the Bishopric or a Ward Clerk or Website Administrator to do this function. Having said that, this is what you have to do.

From the "Lesson Schedules" select "Administration" Click on "Add Class" Here is where you create the Gospel Doctrine class. I name mine "Gospel Doctrine". Under "Priesthood or Auxiliary" Choose "Sunday School". Then select “Sunday School Adult”. This will allow you to select the correct Gospel Doctrine Class under “Manual and Lesson Material” Keep in mind you must add all the events for the year first. For example General Conference, Stake Conference etc…If you don’t the classes will not align with the appropriate Sunday.

Return to “Lesson Schedules”