Cloud based MLS?

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
ibapah

Cloud based MLS?

Post by ibapah »

Did I dream it or was I told that MLS is going to migrate to the cloud so a web browser is the only thing that will be needed? I am certain someone in a position of "they ought to know" told me this.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Cloud based MLS?

Post by russellhltn »

I don't know about "cloud" but the functions are going on-line one by one. So far nothing financial or anything to do with HT/VT. So far, only limited things with membership.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ibapah

Post by ibapah »

Is there a roadmap or timeline anyone can share?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

No. We rarely hear anything. Not unless it's "in a week or so". When they have shared in the past, they've frequently missed their prediction.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

To be specific, large portions of the membership side of MLS have already been migrated to LDS.org. When bishoprics, stake presidencies, clerks, and executive secretaries sign in to LDS.org, they will see options on their Tools/Sign In menu for Leader Resources and possibly also Clerk Resources.

You can see more details in the Clerk Resources help.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”