Community Guidelines

The latest forum news and information
WelchTC

Community Guidelines

Post by WelchTC »

We need everyone's help in the forums. Please review the Code of Conduct document as far as guidelines on what you can and can't post. In addition, we would like your help in moderating the posts by doing the following things:
  • If you see any avatars or images people have posted that are offensive or not in keeping with Church standards, please send me a private message through the forum system.
  • If you read a post which you think may be questionable and not in keeping with Church standards, you have two options:
    1. You can click Image button on the bottom left of the post to report the post to a moderator.
    2. You can click the Image button at the bottom left of the post to give the post's author a reputation tick. When people get so many "negative" ticks on their reputation, they can be automatically banned from the site.
Also, here is a link to all Community Guidelines: Community Guidelines

If you see any other content or item out of place, please notify me via private message and I'll look into the issue. Thanks for your help and let's enjoy using these forums!

Tom

Return to “Announcements & Policies”