Accidentally deleted myself as calendar editor

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
BlairEsplin

Re: Accidentally deleted myself as calendar editor

Post by BlairEsplin »

Thanks for the replies. Can a member of the quorum presidency add me back on to the quorum calendar (the presidency is on the edit list because of their calling), or would an administrator have to do it? I would also have to show the website administrator what to do as he also know nothing about the calendar.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Any editor of that calendar could add you back in as an editor (and of course any administrator can do that as well).
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

BlairEsplin wrote:Thanks for the replies. Can a member of the quorum presidency add me back on to the quorum calendar (the presidency is on the edit list because of their calling), or would an administrator have to do it?
Yes.
BlairEsplin wrote: I would also have to show the website administrator what to do as he also know nothing about the calendar.
I would suggest that if you are going to be doing any training that you get added as an administrator. I would also suggest you review the calendar helps as they will help you greatly in understanding the calendar.
BlairEsplin

Post by BlairEsplin »

Gary_Miller wrote: I would suggest that if you are going to be doing any training that you get added as an administrator. I would also suggest you review the calendar helps as they will help you greatly in understanding the calendar.
Thanks for the advice. I thought I was already listed as an administrator, but I guess I wasn't. I was an administrator on the old ward website and calendar and I tried to get it going many years ago. There isn't much cooperation from leaders and ward members as ours is a ward with a lot of elderly members and poor members so the use of computers and mobile devices is not wide spread. However smart phones, iPads etc. are starting to become more common so I am making a new effort to get things going.

Return to “Calendar”