missing family in MLS but exists in online directory

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
sasgrw

missing family in MLS but exists in online directory

Post by sasgrw »

A new record was transferred to our ward this past week. After doing a send/receive in MLS, I got the "membership record update report" listing the family so that we can read them in in sacrament meeting. I printed one for the bishop and one for the membership records.

However, if I try to view their records in MLS, they can't be found. I tried Membership > Individual Record, Membership > Household record, and Reports > Directory of Members. I've done a send/receive a few times just to make sure, although I'm not sure why I'd get a membership update report and not really have the records.

If I look at the online directory or clerk resources, the family *is* listed there.

I've never seen this before. Perhaps they'll show up in MLS in another day or so?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: missing family in MLS but exists in online directory

Post by russellhltn »

If they don't show up soon, I'd do a unit refresh. (After making a few printouts- like a list of callings.)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
bryced

Re: missing family in MLS but exists in online directory

Post by bryced »

I'm experiencing the same thing. Except with a ward member that has been in the ward for years. They're just gone in MLS but still there in the online directory. Whats going on?

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”