November 2013 Month Says Undefined

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
wakedad

November 2013 Month Says Undefined

Post by wakedad »

Am trying to add an event to November 2013 using the Lesson Schedule. When I click on the Calendar, November 2013 says "Undefined" and will not allow me to save a date.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: November 2013 Month Says Undefined

Post by jdlessley »

Please bear with me while I ask questions to see what is happening.

This one is just to see what rights you have. Are you an administrator? Only administrators can add events. While organization presidencies can add classes and edit them they do not have administrator rights.

How did you go about trying to add an event? Did you click the Event menu item on the menu bar on the Lesson Schedules main page? Then did you click the "Add Event" link on the "2013 - Scheduled Events" page? After that link is clicked then the "New Event" page should appear. Did it appear?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
mevans

Post by mevans »

I haven't looked at this specific issue, but one thing comes to mind: Daylight Savings (Summer) Time ends on Sunday, November 3 in the United States. This caused some issues with Lesson Schedules last year. Maybe it's a problem this year, too.
wakedad

Post by wakedad »

I am an administrator.

Return to “Lesson Schedules”