Ordering Deposit Tickets

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
Mateus80

Ordering Deposit Tickets

Post by Mateus80 »

To whom it may concern,

We ran out of deposit tickets for our weekly tithing donations. How do we order new ones?

Thanks,

Matt
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Ordering Deposit Tickets

Post by jdlessley »

For those units in the U.S. and Canada call Local Unit Support. There's a specific option in the voice menu for getting new deposit slips.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Mateus80

Post by Mateus80 »

JD,

Thanks for your help.

Matt
jasonfitt

Post by jasonfitt »

You can also order them from the distribution website at store.lds.org. After logging in, click on the 'Unit Materials' link at the bottom. Then click on 'Donation Envelopes and Stationary', then 'Donation Envelope, Personalized'. Note that you have to log on, and you have to be in a calling that gives you online access for this feature, such as the clerk.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jasonfitt wrote:You can also order them from the distribution website at store.lds.org.... Then click on 'Donation Envelopes and Stationary', then 'Donation Envelope, Personalized'.
Thanks for the suggestion, but this topic deals with bank deposit slips, not donation envelopes and the associated donation slips. There's no way to order deposit slips from store.lds.org.
jasonfitt

Post by jasonfitt »

aebrown wrote:
jasonfitt wrote:You can also order them from the distribution website at store.lds.org.... Then click on 'Donation Envelopes and Stationary', then 'Donation Envelope, Personalized'.
Thanks for the suggestion, but this topic deals with bank deposit slips, not donation envelopes and the associated donation slips. There's no way to order deposit slips from store.lds.org.
I apologize, I miss-read the post. Thanks.
TinMan

Post by TinMan »

We ran out a couple of months ago. My clerks made photo copies of the last one we had. I think we are still using photocopies...
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

TinMan wrote:We ran out a couple of months ago. My clerks made photo copies of the last one we had. I think we are still using photocopies...
That's a good emergency workaround, but it is probably not good to continue for very long, as you don't get the automatic triplicate copy of the real deposit slips.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

mfmohlma wrote:
TinMan wrote:We ran out a couple of months ago. My clerks made photo copies of the last one we had. I think we are still using photocopies...
That's a good emergency workaround, but it is probably not good to continue for very long, as you don't get the automatic triplicate copy of the real deposit slips.
And the bank doesn't get a magnetically encoded slip they can process automatically.
Brewhaha

Post by Brewhaha »

So how do we get more deposit slip books? Directions haven't been posted yet.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”