MHT Project - Moving Meetinghouse Technology Content to LDS.

Discussions around the Help Center website located at clerksupport.lds.org. (Formerly called Record Keeping and Technology Support or RKATS)
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

RussellHltn wrote:I see in the wiki pages that the content for webcasting has been moved to the new site, but I'm unable to find the content there. I see PVC, but I think webcasting and PVC isn't quite the same thing.
See this post for an explanation of how the process for moving content to the new site is working. Clearly it's taking longer than initially anticipated, but it is moving forward.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
fnfargento

Re: MHT Project - Moving Meetinghouse Technology Content to

Post by fnfargento »

hi , im la rioja , argentina , stake la rioja, we havent meetinghouse and i like u contact with luis valdez , president of stake and leandro lenci 1st. conselor of stake la rioja for they can download the meetinghouse software, and can buy the hardware... beacause here havent webcast or meetinghouse, and they are using phone line is very insecurity..i kno that. thaks a lot
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

There is nothing we can do to contact your stake president or his first counselor regarding meetinghouse broadcasts. Your stake president can work with your Facilities group or the Area office to arrange for information concerning broadcasts and other meetinghouse to meetinghouse communication matters.
ulupoi

Post by ulupoi »

jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

ulupoi wrote:The great MLS installation and troubleshooting wikis are now inaccessible unless you already know the URL.
Actually the articles are accessible through the wiki search and through the wiki categories listing.

I do not like that the "Clerks" page redirects to the LDS.org RKATS page. There are still going to be articles that do not migrate to RKATS. Either users are going to think the articles do not exist or will be frustrated trying to find the information that has not migrated.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

Agreed... and suggesting a correction or clarification is met with a myriad of reasons why the article should not be updated (which means, it's hard so I don't want to Shepard it through all the approvals and translation)

I wonder if this ought to be some kind of service we could provide? Translation as well as technical contribution?
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Return to “Help Center Website (Formerly RKATS)”