BYU Endorsement Not Working

Discussions about other Church websites
sjpynes

BYU Endorsement Not Working

Post by sjpynes »

I am a stake president and I have been trying for a couple of days to log in to the BYU Endorsement pages.

I can get to https://y.byu.edu/ae/prod/ces/cgi/appli ... NoAuth.cgi and enter my name and password as usual, but I never get logged in, I only get error messages about using GET and POST.

I tried using logging in using Safari, Chrome and IE, same problem in both of these.

I'm assuming that this is a programming error that has slipped in on the server side, because I've not had this problem in the past.

Anyone else having this experience?

Steve Pynes
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: BYU Endorsement Not Working

Post by russellhltn »

When you say "a couple of day" was that over the weekend? I find that sometimes things fail over the weekend and there's no one to fix it until the regular tech guys come in on Monday morning.

If you still have problems, I'd suggest giving BYU a call. I don't have a contact for BYU issues.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sjpynes

Re: BYU Endorsement Not Working

Post by sjpynes »

"A couple of days" was Sunday and Monday (today) - so I was starting to get a bit nervous for the applicant.

I just tried it and now I can login to the site again.

Thanks for your response.

Return to “Other Websites”