User failed to login

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
opawix

User failed to login

Post by opawix »

I try to log in all user and there is a dialog box that says the password is expired and need to change, so i change the password but it was not successfully change, so i just cancel it out. But when i try to log in again the user is failing to access to MLS. Can any one tell me now? i need it to be settled now. pls
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: User failed to login

Post by russellhltn »

You'll have to supply some detail. Are you having problems with the Windows login? Because I've never heard of a MLS password expiring.

And you are talking about MLS on the ward computer, not the things found on the website, right?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
opawix

Post by opawix »

After the MLS update to ver 3.6 all users password requires to change. Yes, im referring to MLS software here in church computer.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

If someone can log in as an administrator in MLS, then you should be able to reset the password.

If there is no administrator, then you'll probably have to wait until Monday and contact Local Unit Support.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

opawix wrote:I try to log in all user and there is a dialog box that says the password is expired and need to change, so i change the password but it was not successfully change, so i just cancel it out. But when i try to log in again the user is failing to access to MLS. Can any one tell me now? i need it to be settled now. pls
MLS Finance users in countries that use electronic pay are required to change their passwords every six months. Since he did not change his password, he can no longer login.

Another Administrator in MLS should go to the User page, select Edit for this member, and let him enter a new password so that he can use MLS again.

Of course, normally only the user himself should log in to an MLS account.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”