Newsletter pictures have disappeared

Discussions about the Newsletter Tool at LDS.org.
martinrc

Newsletter pictures have disappeared

Post by martinrc »

I accessed our Stake and Ward Newsletters today and found all pictures have disappeared. Any suggestions?
gearylewis

Re: Newsletter pictures have disappeared

Post by gearylewis »

The same thing has happened to our Ward Newsletter. I have decided to host our ward newsletter on another site and redirect our ward members from the LDS.org newsletter option to the other site until the LDS.org newsletter function stabilizes. It doesn't appear to be quite ready for prime time. But, it looks like a good work in progress. I hope these kind of issues get worked out soon.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

It's probably the same thing as noticed in the Unable to Post Attachment to the Newsletter thread.

Odds are that it's a service that's down. Once the employees come back in on Monday, they'll take care of it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mevans

Post by mevans »

The weekend has passed, so maybe it got fixed. I didn't see this message until now. I just checked and I can see images in our ward newsletter. Is anyone still having problems with this?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Mine is back to normal.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Newsletter”