Come Follow Me?

Moderator: EmilyHedrick

krismc

Come Follow Me?

Post by krismc »

There is supposedly a hard copy edition of the Come Follow Me guidebook. My bishopric member gave me a title "Teaching the Gospel in the Savior's Way" and an item number 10454, but I can only find the website and a pdf version of the guidebook. I am supposed to order 15 of these. Is that an option? Or is there only the online version?
mdyoung

Re: Come Follow Me?

Post by mdyoung »

It looks like there is only the online version at this moment which would mean you would have to print the PDF version to have a hard copy. store.lds.org only displays this message,
New Youth Curriculum

The new youth curriculum for 2013, Come, Follow Me, is available in the following languages: Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, Fijian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mongolian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Samoan, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Tongan, and Ukrainian.

If you are ordering materials in one of these languages, you do not need to order Aaronic Priesthood and Young Women manuals. Come, Follow Me, can be found at lds.org/youth/learn.

If you are ordering materials in a language other than those listed above, order the manuals listed below as needed.
which makes me think that the online version is the only available edition currently. Maybe that will change soon.
krismc

Post by krismc »

Thanks for the response. I called the distribution center. They sent one hard copy to each ward, but they will not be providing any more hard copies. They want everyone to use the website to access the information. Thanks for your help!
awdunn

Post by awdunn »

According to https://www.lds.org/youth/learn/train/faq?lang=eng
"Where do I find Come, Follow Me?
Learning outlines for Come, Follow Me are found online at lds.org/youth/learn. Your leaders may also provide you with printed copies."
So, that would imply that they are available, albeit requiring ward clerks to find and order....
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

awdunn wrote:According to https://www.lds.org/youth/learn/train/faq?lang=eng
". . . Your leaders may also provide you with printed copies."
So, that would imply that they are available, albeit requiring ward clerks to find and order....
No, your leaders will print them for you if you need them. [sigh]

The Distribution Center told us they did not print any after the first batch when the program was implemented.

Return to “ePublishing”