Restrictions can't be deleted for a ward that is no longer

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
margiestroble

Restrictions can't be deleted for a ward that is no longer

Post by margiestroble »

I did a search and didn't find this particular topic, so I made up a new one.

We had a change earlier this year where our YSA Ward is now part of another Stake. I already had their activities scheduled at the South Stake Center and Restricted dates/times/rooms that they needed during the week when other wards also had activity nights.

When the change took place, I updated those activities on our South Stake Calendar to show the new location would be at the North Stake Center, so that our stake members could still see the YSA Activities on our stake calendar. I thought with unscheduling the rooms at the South Stake Center, that that would be sufficient. I didn't even think about the Restrictions Calendar until now, when I was doing some scheduling and noticed they were still on the Restrictions Calendar. It will not let me delete them. I tried deleting one at a time, the whole string, and no matter which choice I click on, it gives me the notice of

"Sorry, the data service has failed. Please contact support."

I am thinking that since this ward is not a part of our Stake any longer and isn't associated with the South Stake Center, that it will not let me delete the restrictions.

Does anyone know a solution to this issue?

Thanks,
Margie
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Restrictions can't be deleted for a ward that is no long

Post by russellhltn »

A developer will be contacting you via email listed in the forum profile. Apparently there is no easy fix so they have to do it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
margiestroble

Re: Restrictions can't be deleted for a ward that is no long

Post by margiestroble »

Thank you, I have received his email. I will call him tomorrow. I appreciate the help!

Margie

Return to “Calendar”