Removing calendar administrators

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
sserre1

Re: Removing calendar administrators

Post by sserre1 »

I am trying to add/remove administrators on a YSA Calendar that I created as Stake Executive Secretary. When I try to save the changes, the wheel just spins and spins. I also tried just saving without making any changes and get the same result. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Sannon
KenCroft

Post by KenCroft »

I have non-default administrators on the ward calendar, which can not be removed. I only get a spinning ICON. Not being able to remove non-default administrators has exited for at least 4 months.
jbarber07

Post by jbarber07 »

Is there any update on this? I have several administrators that need to be deleted, but only get the spinning wheel.

Thanks in advance for the update.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I checked with the developers. Apparently they are having problems duplicating this. If you're still experiencing a problem, please visit https://lds.org/header (note, this sometimes fails with chrome) and send the results along with what calendar and what admin you are trying to change in a PM to me and I'll forward that on.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
fernsten

Post by fernsten »

Sent mine in. Thanks.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Yes, we have two. That should do it unless the developers need more.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The developers tell me this has been fixed. The problem was caused by a caching device.

jeffevannelson
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jeffevannelson »

Ok everyone I believe to my knowledge this should be fixed it turned out it was a Caching issue.
fernsten

Post by fernsten »

jeffevannelson wrote:Ok everyone I believe to my knowledge this should be fixed it turned out it was a Caching issue.
Awesome. Confirmed it is fixed for our unit. Now if only we could get calendar item e-mails sending out again and get rid of the "ghost" picture waiting for approval in our directory.

Return to “Calendar”