Quarterly Report help in RKATS

Discussions around the Help Center website located at clerksupport.lds.org. (Formerly called Record Keeping and Technology Support or RKATS)
drepouille

Quarterly Report help in RKATS

Post by drepouille »

As the stake clerk, I viewed the Quarterly Report in LCR. Just for fun, I clicked the "more" link at the end of the introductory paragraph, and it too me here:
https://www.lds.org/help/support/quarte ... t?lang=eng

A new tab opened in Chrome to the above page, but it says, "The content on this page is restricted to certain roles. LDS Account sign-in is required." I am indeed signed in, because my name appears in the upper right corner. I copied the URL, signed out, signed in, and went to the same page, which displayed the same message.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
harddrive

Re: Quarterly Report help in RKATS

Post by harddrive »

Interesting because when I do it, I get the page. I assume that you have stake clerk listed in the upper right corner.

Otherwise, this is an interesting situation.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

In the LCR tab, my Stake Clerk calling appears in yellow, but in the RKATS tab, there is no calling listed, since the calling field is a part of LCR, but not part of RKATS.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

drepouille wrote:In the LCR tab, my Stake Clerk calling appears in yellow, but in the RKATS tab, there is no calling listed, since the calling field is a part of LCR, but not part of RKATS.
My callings are Ward Clerk and STS and I see the same result, or lack of result depending on which way you want to look at it! :)
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

This issue has previously been discussed here and here.

It seems like many of the people who are reporting the problem have multiple callings, and one of those callings is STS. I wonder if something got changed with the permissions such that the STS calling (which probably doesn't have to see the Quarterly Report help article, but it hardly seems like it would be a huge problem if it could) actually prevents a person from seeing that help article, even if he has another calling that does have access rights to that article.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

aebrown wrote:It seems like many of the people who are reporting the problem have multiple callings ...
I have but one calling and have the problem described. I don't discount that multiple callings may be a problem. But it may go beyond just that. I am an out of unit member serving as a clerk in a YSA branch. So it appears that those who have multiple callings or an out of unit calling requiring an out of unit member record are experiencing the problem.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Help Center Website (Formerly RKATS)”