Publishing my notes etc in interactive form

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
wluce

Publishing my notes etc in interactive form

Post by wluce »

Hi. I have been reading the BOM twice a year since 1 Jan 2010 and recording my impressions in a Journal and annotating the date in my scriptures. When LDS Library came out I started doing it there (1Jan2014). I have always thought I would put this in book form for my immediate ancestors and descendants but now see this as difficult and unwieldy. I have valued the ability to see dated notations for scriptures on the same page so that progress of thought can be seen. Is there any chance of developing a way for me to add all of my underlinings and Journal entries from prior to 1 Jan 2014 linked to the scriptures as the program now functions since that date, put in on a CD as interactively as it now functions online so that these can be copied and distributed to future generations?
wluce

Re: Publishing my notes etc in interactive form

Post by wluce »

I know this is asking a lot.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

CDs are becoming obsolete, so you might re-think that part of the strategy. :)
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

sbradshaw wrote:CDs are becoming obsolete, so you might re-think that part of the strategy. :)
Not to mention that many recordable CDs will not have a lifespan of "generations".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”